Saturday 27 August 2011

She thinks it works...

Went grocery shopping today. Look at that, 2 in 4 posts start with a food related topic. Am I a food blog?
As we were unloading the cart, Sydney (our offspring), crawled out of the kid holding zone of the cart and into the food holding zone. Old ladies gasped as I offered minimal supervision during this acrobatic display. She began cramming things on the belt, (nearly crushing the 3 bags of chips organic leafy greens), and started to yell at the groceries because things aren't moving along. In the same time she yells "BOOOOOO!" at our stewing beef, the cashier moves the belt. Now it's Sydneys' turn to gasp, and she turns to me and bellows "It work!!!". For the next 3 minutes, as the lady before us holds things up, Sydney continues to yell at the top of her lungs, face less than an inch from a pack of yogurt. For these next 3 minutes, scaring the groceries along does NOT work. But she was highly entertaining. I charged everyone who laughed $5, and had my groceries paid for by a group of strangers. Not. But I did consider it.


we could make money off this face for sure!

No comments:

Post a Comment