Tuesday 25 October 2011

Sock-Mop-Up

The other day, Sydney spilled some milk from her "spill free" cup on the floor.The moment she noticed, she said "oh!" and rubbed her pyjama clad foot on the spot. "All better", she said, with a very satisfied tone.
If there was ever a question, we now have the answer. She is definitely my daughter. That, or she is one clever cookie who has been watching me do the old sock-mop-up since I discovered there is no use hoarding socks in your drawer, because with a two year old around, you're running a load tomorrow anyways.


The top I'm wearing here is silk. The first time I wore it within arms reach of this kid,
I should have video taped it as my try-out for a dodge ball team. I was all focus and determination
 to get out of the house for birthday drinks without boogers and cake on my shirt.


1 comment:

  1. funny kid...her and Jacob did that last week over here, THAT explains it:)

    ReplyDelete